To date, 10 Thermes Marins® and Spa Aquatonic® centers worldwide were designed by our team and rely on our expertise and our reputation.
The design stage involves the creation of a technical file:
- Perfect integration at the site in question.
- Particular attention to the constraints of client flow and operating constraints.
Technical Plans & Technical details log:
- Compliance with specific dimensions for the height and location of shower jets and other equipment.
- An ad hoc filtration system and diagrams.
- Systems and plans for installing equipment and materials.
- Material recommendations.
An Aquatonic® pool requires the use of specific equipment suitable to water flow control (pumps, turbines, venturi effects, nozzles …) but also equipment for comfort (seats, loungers, waterfalls, handrails…) .
The proportions and selection of necessary equipment is a key to installing an Aquatonic® pool.